I personally love love love swing dancing! (: Its the best kind of dance someone could ever think of!!!!
And tonight I went to Suzie's sweet 16 swing dancing party and it was pretty fun i got to say!!! I danced with Kyle Ooms mainly and he is an amazing swing dancer! (: He was my partner for the competition and we ended up putting some jumps and throws in there and won! (: whooo hooo! (: ha well anyways I think everyone should learn how to swing dance because it is so much fun and you can meet new people that way too! If you have never swung danced before I'd advise you to get out there and try it even if you don't even know how to, there are people that will be nice and teach you (:
thanks again to my partner Kyle! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment