So I try to go to this church thing every sunday night. And its call CSI. Meaning Crossroads Student Impact. Its a place where 7th grade and up meet and we worship God and have fun doing it. Usually we play a game of some sort and then worship God in song. After we do that we break into small groups. But anyways after CSI most of the people go to applebees.
Meeting new people is amazing.
Remeeting someone is pretty sweet too.
But tonight I got both! I meet this guy named Matt and he is pretty funny and is an amazing drummer! He and my sister like eachother and I think that they would be a really cute couple!!!! (:
Also I "remeet" someone but... I kinda cant think of his name right now... haha.
But anyways meeting new people is the greatest thing in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment