Freedom is a state of being free or at liberty.
We have soldiers that are fighting for us over seas for our freedom. If it wasnt for them I dont know where we would be today.
Tj feels like a brother to me. Even though he isnt, he treats me like I am his sister. Tj is my bestfriends brother and my brother too. He went to Basic for the army. For about 6 months he was there and life was a little hard when he was gone. When he was there he lost some weight and got a lot stronger! Sammy and I always mess around with him a lot more now. But in either april or may be is getting deployed to Kuwait.
So when he leaves its not going to easy whats so ever... Im going to miss he so bad its not even funny... He usually gives us rides but now i dont know what im going to do...
oh wait.... Ill have my license (:
So im just thanking Tj for going over there and fighting for us (:
No comments:
Post a Comment