Monday, September 20, 2010
Friendship
Friendship is something that two people have. There is a bond between them and a trust. You should be able to tell that person anything and trust them not to tell. That other friend should always be there for you no matter what. There will be some fights and you might lose some trust, but you can always grow that trust back up. I know my bestfriend will always be there for me and she will always have my back. She has been there for me threw everything! Im so lucky to have her and i wouldnt want to lose her as my bestfriend. We've gone threw the good and bad times. We have always been there for one another, we help eachother with their problems, we cry together, we laugh together, no one could break us apart. Yeah i forget to tell her somethings but I know when she finds out, yeah she might be a little mad but I know that she will forgive me. I never want our friendship to be broke. I love my bestfriend. Thats all I have to say about friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment